logitechsoftwarecenter.com – You’re looking for the Logitech M510 Software & Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Install, and Review?. Here we provide it for you, below we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs, also available a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
Logitech M510 Review and Manual Setup
Logitech M510 Software, Driver and Manual Setup Download – Logitech M510 wireless mouse is intended for right-handed users. This is a bit strange because the average mouse is currently made with an ambidextrous design. However, the two programmable buttons on the left edge of the mouse are intended for right-handed users. At the top, contouring makes it look more classy. Logitech M510 wireless mouse This is available in three different colors: red, black, and blue.
Logitech M510 provides comfort and wireless control that significantly helps your activities. With sophisticated 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, the mouse can connect wirelessly to your computer through the included Logitech Unifying receiver, which much enables you to get rid of clutter from cables. This tiny receiver stays on your computer, and with one Unifying allows you to be able to add up to six devices without needing many receivers.
Logitech M510 This wireless mouse has a laser level tracking feature to guarantee smooth and accurate cursor control on almost all surfaces. You can do it faster with the Back / Forward button, side-to-side scrolling, and zooming. Contoured shape with softly curved sides, large palm area, and soft rubber grip provide superior comfort.
During one month of testing, the Logitech M510 wireless mouse shows the best performance in all uses. The main reason is how this mouse works very well. This handy little device uses an optical laser detection system to detect motion. This feature makes it compatible with more surfaces. Mousepads will soon become a thing of the past when using M510, that’s for sure.
- Modern mouse design
- Logitech Unifying receiver can synchronize several Logitec peripherals
- Each button can adjust its functions
- Chrome extension is available for smoother scrolling
- The matte coating can get dirty easily
- Uncomfortable design for long-term use
- The shape of the plastic feels cheap
- Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth): 4.72 in (120 mm) x 2.56 in (65 mm) x 1.61 in (41 mm)
- Mouse Weight (including battery): 4.55 oz (129 g)
- Sensor technology: Laser-grade tracking
- Sensor Resolution: 1000
- Number of buttons: 7
- Scroll Wheel (Y/N): Yes
- Tilt scroll function (Y/N): Yes
- Battery life: 24-month battery life
- Battery type: 2 AA batteries
- Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity (Unifying supported)
- Interface: USB receiver
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Chrome OS
- Linux Kernel 2.6+
- USB port
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 8.00.863
- Last Update: 2019-09-04
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 188 MB
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 7.14.77
- Last Update: 2019-07-01
- OS: Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x
- File Size: 74.7 MB
Logitech Unifying for Chrome:
- Software Version: 1.0.1
- Last Update: 2014-12-19
- OS: Chrome OS
- File Size: 990 KB
This is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, and please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Logitech Software & Drivers for your computer/laptop can be download at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.