logitechsoftwarecenter.com – You’re looking for the Logitech M535 Software & Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Install, and Review?. Here we provide it for you, below we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs, also available a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
Logitech M535 Review, Manual for Windows/Mac
Logitech M535 Software & Driver, Manual Setup Download – Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse has a stable building quality and scrolls well on a variety of users. In our comparison, we tested the Logitech M353 on the type of surface that you find in a home or office environment. Logitech M535’s performance on standard wood and laminate tables is smooth, but delicate on less traditional surfaces.
Logitech M535 Responsive to denim and carpets is rather dull, and the mouse cannot be used on marble and glass surfaces. Logitech M535 performance on the glass is not surprising, because sensor responses tend to be miserable on the glass surface for all but the best Bluetooth mouse.
The Logitech M535 is built from ordinary plastic and has lightweight rubber rims along the edges. Essential gesture support is also available when you install Logitech support software. With a curved profile, the mouse can be easily used with a variety of grip styles and either right or left hand, thanks to its ambidextrous design. The build quality isn’t very sharp, but this mouse is durable enough to be used for long work sessions and for traveling.
- Very comfortable to use even for a long time
- There are extra buttons for smooth window management
- This is designed for right-handed and left-handed people
- This works with almost all devices
- Lags occasionally
- Poor performance on reflective surfaces
- Mouse (height x width x depth): 3.96 in (100.5 mm)x 2.4 in (61.1 mm) x 1.3 in (33.0 mm)
- Mouse Weight: 2.89 oz (82 g)
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0)
- Wireless range: 10 m1
- Battery: 1 x AA
- Battery Life: 10 months
- Indicator Lights (LED): Battery LED
- DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Sensor technology: Laser-grade optical sensor
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Chrome OS
- Android 5.0 or later
- Bluetooth wireless computer or tablet
Logitech M535 Manual Setup
Getting Started Guide:
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 8.00.863
- Last Update: 2019-09-04
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 188 MB
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 7.14.77
- Last Update: 2019-07-01
- OS: Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x
- File Size: 74.7 MB
This is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, and please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at email@example.com
Logitech Software & Drivers for your computer/laptop can be download at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.