Logitech MX Keys for Mac Software & Drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Setup, Install, and Review. Here, logitechsoftwarecenter.com provides it for you, below we provide a lot of software and setup manuals for your needs, also available a brief review of the products you need. We hope you enjoy this page.
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Review
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Software Drivers, Manual, and Review – Logitech released the latest product in the wireless keyboard category, aka wireless, which is available for the Apple device ecosystem, from laptops, smartphones to tablets so that it can be used to connect to various Apple devices at once. “We want to push the creativity of Mac users to the fullest by relying on our industry-leading keyboards in every workspace,” said Logitech General Manager of Creativity and Productivity, Delphine Crock.
Mx Keys for Mac Design and Advantages
Coming to complement the Logitech MX Master 3, Logitech presents the MX Keys keyboard. This minimalist-style keyboard supports Mac, iPad, and iOS operating systems. Like the Logitech MX Master 3, this keyboard is also equipped with USB-C for recharging the battery.
Logitech MX Keys for Mac. This wireless keyboard comes with a backlit and layout like an Apple PC or laptop device. The backlit buttons are claimed to be sophisticated because they will start to light up brightly when the fingers get closer. The backlit light then dims as the user’s finger moves away. This makes battery consumption more efficient. The battery can be charged from an Apple PC or laptop, iPad, and iPhone.
For battery life, Logitech MX Keys for Mac can be used for about ten days with a backlit light feature that turns on automatically when you type. If the backlit light is turned off, this keyboard can be used for about two weeks.
Logitech MX Keys for Mac will be available in the market for US $ 99.99.
- H x W x D: 0.81 in (20.5 mm) x 16.94 in (430.2 mm) x 5.18 in (131.63 mm)
- Weight: 28.57 oz (810 g)
- H x W x D: 0.72 in (18.4 mm) x 0.57 in (14.4 mm) x 0.26 in (6.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Dual connectivity: Connect via the included USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- 10 meters wireless range
- Hand proximity sensors that turn the backlighting on
- Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness
- USB-C rechargeable. A full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with backlighting off
- On/Off power switch
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights
- Compatible with Logitech Flow enabled mouse
- Required: available USB port
- Mac OS 10.15 or later
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Mac OS 10.15 or later
- iPad OS 13.1 or later
- iOS: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or later 9 or later
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Manual Setup
Getting Started Guide:
Logitech MX Keys for Mac Software Download:
Logitech Options Software:
- Software Version: 8.36.76
- Last Update: 2020-12-03
- OS: Mac OS 11.0, Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.14
- File Size: 124 MB
This is the latest version of the Logitech Software directly from Logitech Support, and please contact us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Logitech Software & Drivers for your computer/laptop can be download at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.